Monday, August 17, 2015

Quilts for my Brothers

This is my quilt. I made it for Mark, my baby brother. It was my 100 day project for first grade. I had to bring in a project that used 100 pieces. This heart quilt has 100 squares.
These are fabrics that I liked and picked out at the quilt store. I felt so HAPPY for all the WORK! I did. My hands hurt bad.
Untitled
I sewed all the squares by myself and did most of the quilting by myself. My mom helped a little with the quilting and I finished it with the binding. My teacher loved my quilt I got to share my quilt before everybody. Just like I said my hands hurt and I was sooooo HAPPY!
Untitled
It is a little quilt.
I made a bigger blanket for my medium brother Kent. I just tied it. Me and my mom cut it. I felt FABULOUS!
Untitled

My family likes the Colorado Rockies, they are a baseball team that play near us. So I used Colorado Rockies fabric and matching baseball fabric to make this tie-blanket.
Untitled
This is what the knots look like.
Untitled
I like making things for my family. Right now I am working on a quilt for my Uncle Scott. Hopefully I will be able to share it soon. I can't sew as much because, I have school and entrain  MARK the cute baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment